The Victorian Transport Association (VTA) is now accepting nominations for the 2021 Australian Freight Industry Awards (AFIA).
Now in its 32nd year, the awards are due to return to Melbourne’s Crown Palladium on September 4.
Import Export TV is a proud media partner of this event.
VTA CEO Peter Anderson is encouraging VTA members and freight and logistics operators across Australia to support the awards by nominating for one or more categories here www.afiawards.com.au.
Nominations are open for the following award categories:
• Female Leadership Award sponsored by Viva Energy Australia
• Investment in People Award sponsored by Logical Staffing Solutions
• Application of Technology Award sponsored by Transport Certification Australia
• Young Achiever Award sponsored by Daimler Truck & Bus
• Best Practice Safety Award sponsored by Gallagher
• Sustainable Environment Award sponsored by National Transport Insurance
The deadline for entries is August 23.
For more, watch the interview with Anderson here.